Where can I estimate my participation to Paris Games Week?
You can estimate your participation on the online platform Paris Games Week : Estimate your participation and do your estimations with just a few clics! (From a computer, not a mobile)
Who should I contact if I want to exhibit at Paris Games Week?
Feel free to contact the trade show team by writing to: email@example.com
NB: the exhibitor's offers concern only companies with a legal form. We do not have an exhibitor offer for youtubers.
What is the first condition to be able to exhibit?
It must first have a legal form, Individuals can not exhibit on the show.
What is the difference between a bare stand and an equipped stand?
Your booth is delivered to you as follows:
- Ground tracing determines your location
- The layout and equipment of your stand are your responsibility
- Electricity and Internet are to be ordered directly from the Viparis Exhibitor Service
EQUIPPED STAND(Mandatory equipment for stand ≤ 24m²)
The equipment includes:
- Aluminum structure
- Melamine walls
- Grey carpet
- 1 Sign with stand n° and exhibitor's name
- 1 electric box 3 KW intermittent
- 1 spot for 3 m²
If you select the equipment, the bare area will automatically be added during the calculation. The price of the equipment is in addition to the bare surface.